Dismantling a Braun 6520 shaver

Just got given a Braun 6520 shaver which is completely dead

Is it possible to dismantle it to see what is dead, if the batteries can be replaced, if there is a short somewhere or water ingress etc or are these designed to self-destruct if you try to take them apart like Panasonic ones?

Reply to
news.rcn.com

Provide a working email address and I'll send you a Braun service document (PDF).

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom

Interested if you have any information relevant to the Braun type 4736. My intial look indicated that the cells were held in place in a cage that would be destoyed by any attempt to remove/replace the cells.

Reply to
budgie

Sorry, I have the document for the 6515/6520 only.

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom