Philips shaver

Hello,

I need a part from Philips (shaver HQ6890).

It is the power control board.

It is no more available.

If someone has this part, please help me.

I have a recurring problem of recharging the batteries.

They are brand new.

The charging process seems OK but no heat and batteries KO after 2 seconds.

The board is P/N 4822 214 13061.

The shaver doesn't operate with the mains power supply which is OK, so it is a problem with the charging circuitry which is common to the motor when operated with the mains.

I checked with the schematic, but everything interferes with everything... it's quite a gas plant.

Reply to
Look165

That bit of ebay for a guaranteed non-worker, for a parts-mule? is there a generic name for that bit of flea-bay ?

Reply to
N_Cook

Look165-

Norelco may have discontinued the part, but it may still be available in some parts supplier's stock.

One such place is E-Bay seller shaver_outlet_inc. They had the parts I needed for two old Norelco shavers.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Thanks Fred.

I've been looking everywhere always the same "part disccontinued" even at Norelco

The only place I found is in Sapin and they don't ship to France.

As I said, though I have the schematic and know how to fix failures, I'm tired of this one.

I had this failure once some years ago and fixed it It was the MOSFET of the SMPS and the series resistor (70mohm)used for the current regulation. If you have some idea...

Reply to
Look165