Subject Author Posted Replies

Transistor ID...
Posted this at got redirected to here. Hope someone can help: Have a broken inverter on a 2000fp Dell LCD monitor. One of the transistors is visibly fried on the board. Can anyone help me ID what type...
6
6

Icom IC-7000 VHF/UHF Transceiver "Adjustment Mode"
Hi, I recently bought an Icom IC-7000 transceiver from the estate of a "silent key". The UHF power output, although the radio is set to "100 percent power" (all bands), puts out about 50 percent on...
12
12

Q: Replacing the blu-ray Laser Diode of a PS3
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to replace a laser diode inside a ps3 blu- ray drive. I think I now know the best way to extract the diode. My problem is installing the new diode; I have read in...
11
11

Driveway sensor, model 917-1, mfg. around 1993 by "Detector Systems"
I have this unit which I installed many years ago in a new fast food business. The restaurant failed shortly after it was installed and I got the equipment back. So in essence it is like brand was...
18
18

National VP-7750A Wow and Flutter Meter
Does anybody have a Service Manual/Schematics/User Manual for this? Usual places come out empty... --- ****************************************************************** * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The...

CC-82 Rear View Camera
Can anyone help with a pin-out or connection details for the above CCD Rear View Camera please? I don't have a manufacturer but it looks like it might be a generic device. I picked one up free, but...

sgc528[23] xref
Hi all, I'm looking for data about the two complementary transistors SGC5282 and SGC5283. Seems like they are unknown on the net. Also a possible xref would help. Thanks in advance. Frank IZ8DWF
14
14

TA7228P
Does anyone have a data sheet for a "Toshiba" IC Part No:TA7228P. There is no sign of it on the Toshiba Electronics web site and google just gets thousands of hits for merchants trying to sell parts....
6
6

Kenwood L-1000T , 1990
Expensive looking fm tuner not keeping stations etc in memory. Not fully dismantled as quite a workup to get to the stage of getting to the C11 supercap with only 1/4V on it. Anyone aware of anything...
23
23

can i bring new life to this old VCR?
this old RCA VR688HF VCR has been a good one over many years but i have had to clean the 4 heads and all tape contact surfaces a number of times. also had to adjust the tension a few years ago (had to...
17
17

Canon SD1000 Display and Image Issues
Received a Canon SD1000 from a relative who had not used it for a long time but said it wouldn't work right, they thought I might get some use out of it. The body of the camera is in mint condition, I...
9
9

SMPS Clicking...
Sorry if this is a bit of a novice question... I have a SMPS in Plsama tv which upon powering up starts clicking... It seems to do it as it warms up or the load changes on the psu (screen going dark...
17
17

Tektronix TDS460 error logs
Just finished repairing a TDS460, and I'm trying to clear the error logs. Sending ERR CLE or ERROR CLEAR via the GPIB, which works on the TDS5XX and up scopes does not seem to work on the TDS4XX...
2
2

Sony KV-32S40 Horiz. Drive Problem
This set is proving to be a tough fix. I picked it up in the trash a while ago, and when I first tried it everything seemed to work fine. After about half an hour though the picture went very dark and...
7
7

UK Ceeform adaptor
Does anyone know if it`s possible to buy an adaptor plate to enable the fitting of a 16 amp ceeform (Commando) plug in the cutout for a 32 amp chassis mounting plug? I can't do any hacking about, or...