Subject Author Posted Replies

Marshall 6101 valve amp
In for a problem in heater wiring, corrected and working fine on the bench. Reassemble in cab and no output now. I'm loathe to have to now take the main board apart unnecessarily if I'm doing...
5
5

Need base diagram for 140NB4/CT496 Sony CRT
I need the above base diagram so that I can convert a Sony 5-307W. The set has a 140CB4 CRT in it, which is dead. I have a brand new CT496 CRT, which has a different base (at least the heater pins are...
6
6

Schematic for Nutone IK-25 intercom
Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door intercom. The product is not sold by Nutone anymore, however, there are millions of them in existence. And, they are still being sold by many...
3
3

Looking for Hitachi hybrid module
Does any one know where to find the Hitachi hybrid circuit PF0310A, which is the RF power driver for the Yaesu FT-847 transceiver? On the Internet I (perhaps) only found a PF0310 (without the A), but...
2
2

help needed with nikko 230 distortion
HI all! I have a nikko alpha 230 amp that is distorting one channel and was wondering if anyone has any advise on what to check for / and or replace to get rid of the noise. If it makes any difference...
6
6

RCA P60928 PTK195 Chassis no power
I had a power surge that killed my TV and microwave. PTK 195 chassis. I get no picture no sound no attempt to power on. No clicking. Nothing. Main fuse is ok power is ok just past the fuse. Any ideas....
25
25

Cisco 3750G switch, fans not working
Hi, I have one of these on my workbench and both the fans aren't working, the switch itself is fine. On inspection it appears that an SMD component has come off the motherboard, Z1. Whether this was...
5
5

Zenith D52WLCD Problem
I have this tv and got the orange light to replace, and then flashing red light to replace the bulb. After installation, I wasn't able to reset the bulb counter. I tried doing pressing the MENU key...
2
2

Wall penetrating surveillance system
how you look behin the walls , how american soldiers in reality look behind the walls look inside the home before attacking oar ambushing milita hide out a new technology for you to read and...

Today's lead free story, and a "Mr Cook" moment ...
Fender combo. Owner complained that sound level varied, or sound went off altogether for brief periods, after a half hour of use. Additional symptom was that the status LEDs on the footpedal...
24
24

Microwave Oven: Noisy, shuts down sometimes?
Fairly new oven - but out of warranty. Makes a lot of noise when running. Aside from the noise, it works OK... mostly. But every so often, when heating something for more than about 3 minutes, it just...
13
13

Chips that like heat...
bob
1
1

iPod docks
Hi, I come across a fair number of "defective" iPod "stereos" (countertop boxes into which an iPod is docked). Is there something intrinsically bad with these (besides being crappy consumer kit) that...
9
9

8 pin SMD top mark BNOAA ?
BNOAA or BN0AA, B at start not 8, probably DC-DC converter, any knowledge?
1
1

Fluke 8842A ROM binary
Hello, Looking for a Fluke 8842A ROM binary. Chip is a 2732A and is located in U222 near the input filter. It is a socketed part. This one is gone bad, and the A/D watchdog keeps resetting the micro....
6
6