Microchip Announces New 48MHz PIC18 Microcontrollers with USB 2.0

They're not kludged serial interfaces, they've got USB 2.0 as native peripherals.
There's also a 10-bit A/D.

http://Microcontroller.com/news/Microchip_PIC18_USB2.asp

Regards,

Bill Giovino
Executive Editor
http://Microcontroller.com

Re: Microchip Announces New 48MHz PIC18 Microcontrollers with USB 2.0

Wow,

as fast as a 12 MHz AVR or a 12 MHz Silabs, I get dizzi.

Unfortunately as expensive or even more expensive than a LPC2142 or for
that matter a SAM7S64 (high Ulf ;-) both with real USB 2.0 and lots of
bandwidth to handle it.

An Schwob

peripherals.

Re: Microchip Announces New 48MHz PIC18 Microcontrollers with USB 2.0

Nice to be on the same side for a change!

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
Re: Microchip Announces New 48MHz PIC18 Microcontrollers with USB 2.0

Ulf Samuelsson fleurde mijn beeldscherm op met hetvolgende:

Samples are the cheapest ;)
--

Alexander