WAV player . Suggestions ?

I'm looking for a simple SMALL WAV player that'll just work from command line. It's to run under a 2.4 kernel on an ES1868 audio processor. It's just to output the occassional warning/status message. Fidelity & reproduction quality isn't an issue.

Need something that doesn't need TDK, Gnome, KDE etc.

Also, I guess I'll need a utility to set the sound volume.

Anyone got any recommendations ?

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for that. I've downloaded it all, and built it, just got to get it working, but that's my problem I guess.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Mike