Online or Fort Collins/Denver-local embedded linux training?

Help! I'm having no luck trying to find a place that offers good online or local to Fort Collins, CO (north of Denver) area embedded linux training. My background has quite a bit of embedded programming experience, but nothing in the way of embedded linux and I would really like to get up to speed quickly as well as have some kind of certificate that shows I actually learned something.

Does anyone here know of a good place to take an online classes specific to embedded work in Linux? Or, is there place anywhere from Fort Collins to Denver that offers classroom training in this area? It won't work to use one of those places that come out to your workplace to train a group as I'm on my own and have to pay for it out-of-pocket. There's just got to be an alternative, right?

Thanks in advance, Jon E.

P.S. Please post your reply here - I'm not using the e-mail address shown to avoid getting spammed into oblivion.

Reply to
Jon E.