Good online or Fort Collins, CO area embedded / RTOS training?

Although I have quite a bit of experience with embedded work (Asm, C, C++), my resume is very light on formal embedded and RTOS training. Does anyone know who is offering good online training on embedded programming and real-time OS topics? Most of what I've found searching through Google isn't available online and is geared more toward having a teacher come to a place of business to train a group. I need to do this individually, on my own dime, so paying someone thousands of dollars just isn't an option. Training doesn't necessarily have to be online, but needs to be within driving distance of Fort Collins, CO (not awfully far from Denver) for that to be feasable. So far, I'm not finding much of anything. Help!

Thanks, Jon E.

P.S. Please post your response here - I'm not using my real e-mail address to avoid being spammed into oblivion.

Reply to
Jon E.