Cross compiler

Hi All,

I'm desperately looking for a gcc cross compiler for the pxa250. I recently bought a Sharp Zaurus SL-B500 and want to build some software for it.

Most articles I found on the internet are only telling me that it's out there, but don't offer any links. Is it in gcc already? Am I able to produce binaries for this CPU with gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 (SUSE Linux).

I pretty much in the woods at the moment.

Kind regards.

--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development

AZ Nomad

openzaurus.org familiar.org kegel.com/crosstool

Oh, and stay away from gcc 4.1 for crosscompiling. You really want gcc

3.3 or 3.4, unless someone else has done all the bleeding for you.

--Yan

Reply to
CptDondo

You might take a look at 'Cross Linux From Scratch'. Their examples are for an ARM processor like the pxa250.

Reply to
Bob Smith

<mickeyl