WTB: Licon / ITW Catalog (70's or 80's)

I'm looking for a Licon / ITW catalog from the 80's (1980-1989). I lost an entire segment of my reference material during a move and come to find out my one and only ITW catalog was among the casualties. I'll pay a premium for a single catalog or multiple catalogs. I'll even consider ITW catalogs from the 70's. As long as it covers the

01- series and the 76- series, I'm good. Someone out there has to have a few of these laying around in their stash.

Thanks --Dave

Reply to
ataridave