radar technology

For school I have to find information about radar technology or principles of how it works. but a basic schema would be more interesting because the principles are easily to find. Thx

Reply to
Karel De Leeuw

Have you tried a Google Search for radar technology?

Baphomet

There exist these wonderful places called "libraries." They're crammed full of equally wonderful things called "books."

A subject search in your local library catalog should provide much enlightenment. It will also provide an excellent opportunity to hone your research skills (something you will definitely find handy as you progress through higher school levels).

What I'm saying is that it is not wise to simply refer to the Internet and the Web as the sole source of such research. It can be a helpful tool, yes, but the amount of misinformation available through web sites is just as staggering as the amount of 'good' info.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

Don't worry about folk who tell you off for asking....

Try these block diagrams but don't be surprised if the teacher ask you to explain what it all means!

&bdId=325

..and just to add a twist... The first thing man sent to the moon was a radar beam...

Colin

Reply to
CWatters

In article , karel_de snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com mentioned...

You might ond a block diagram, but a radar set is much more complicated than a basic schema.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun