Grounding Standards

I've been looking around for a set of standards for grounding telecommunications equipment in a telecom hut. Any ideas where I can find these ?

Reply to
DJS

There's "best practices," and there's the law. The latter depends upon what country, state, city, etc. you are in.

--
John Miller
email domain: n4vu.com; username: jsm(@)

We have telecom huts in 3 states in the US and would like to stay within the law !

Reply to
DJS

The industry standards are the BICSI standards.

DJS wrote:

Reply to
Mike Berger