Xilinx's System Generator versus Mathworks' Link for Modelsim

I am mainly looking to make my ModelSim test bench simulation creations easier/faster. How does Xilinx's System Generator versus Mathworks' Link for Modelsim compare for that?

With System Generator, I usppose it is possible to use Black Box for creating Simulink test benches?

Reply to
brianwfarmer

Unless you are using MATLAB for a dsp application, I don't see a reason to evaluate either one.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler