Spartan3 XC3S400 won't work after upgrading ISE from ISE6.3 to ISE8.2

anyone has experienced this before and how to fix it? we have an old design with XC3S400 using ISE6.3, it works fine until I tried to upgrade to ISE8.2 Sevice Pack3, with exact the same hardware and VHDL codes and constrain files, it can be downloaded successfully, but it simply quit work, can someone suggest where I should look into?

Reply to
jetq88

I think you can do a post simulation or cheak the timing report from ISE,Also if there are asynchronous signals in your design or signals between multi clock domains,and make sure you have deal with it correctly.Have a good luck ,and if you have fixed it ,can you write it here. "jetq88 =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA "

Reply to
bjzhangwn