Spartan3 XC3S400 won't work after upgrading ISE from ISE6.3 to ISE8.2

anyone has experienced this before and how to fix it? we have an old
design with XC3S400 using ISE6.3, it works fine until I tried to
upgrade to ISE8.2 Sevice Pack3, with exact the same hardware and VHDL
codes and constrain files, it can be downloaded successfully, but it
simply quit work, can someone suggest where I should look into?

Re: Spartan3 XC3S400 won't work after upgrading ISE from ISE6.3 to ISE8.2
I think you can do a post simulation or cheak the  timing report from
ISE,Also if there are asynchronous  signals in your design or signals
between multi clock domains,and make sure you have deal with it
correctly.Have a good luck ,and if you have fixed it ,can you write it
here.
"jetq88 D0%B4B5%C0A3%BA
"