Spartan3 dev board... will USB keyboard work?

Hello,

Will a USB keyboard work with the Spartan3 dev board?

I know that USB keyboards will work with a PS2 connector on a desktop computer... all you need is a USB to PS2 adaptor plug..

anyway, one's on it's way and I'll find out then, I guess.

Thanks!

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

These are not strictly USB keyboards. They are dual mode USB/PS2 keyboards that decide which language to talk by detecting what they are plugged into. Assuming it is one of these, and the S3 hardware looks sufficiently like a real PS2 port, then it ought to work, no different from a real PS2 keyboard.

Reply to
Mike Harrison