Rocket IO reset problem

Hello, I currently work on Rocket IO in vertex II pro with eval board. I succeed loopback test in parallel mode, but when I extend to the serial path, it didn't work quite well. In particular, When push the reset button, everything become chaos. So, I have to push it several times to get the system back. Once it get back, it receives data correctly.

I couldn't find the mistake. I terminated SMA and gave reset signal after dcm phase is locked. Does anybody has any reference code to start with ?

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Jdon.

Reply to
Jdon

How are you doing your byte alignment and your framing? Are you meeting the minimum transition density for the CDR?

Have a look at Xilinx's Aurora design as a starting point.

Cheers, Meng

Jd> Hello,

Reply to
mengsoo