Reading the contents of a FPGA in-circuit.

Greetings.

I saw only two posts in the archives about reading the contents of a FPGA. I have a design based around an Altera Max7000 part that I am resurrecting after 5 years. I would rather not remove it from the circuit, but I can if need be. Can anyone with some experience give me some pointers or ideas? Thanks so much.

-Steve

Reply to
Steven J. Hill

Do you have the original design entries. ie Schematics of logic equations (HDL).

OR are you trying to reverse engineer the original desing?

gm

Reply to
GMM50