Personality Module (Z-Dok) proto board for ML310

The Xilinx ML310 evaluation board has a set of connectors for high-speed interfaces using a Tyco Z-Dok+ interface (6.25Gps).

I've seen in some of the Xilinx brochures a proto board that mates to these connectors. Does Xilinx provide this board, or is there a third party that makes the personality module interface boards?

The adapter board connector is a Tyco part 1367555-1 which is a Z-Dok+6 connector.

I've even seen reference to proto boards like on hitechglobal that call out the HW-V2P-PM which is described as "Virtex-II Pro ML310 Personality (Conversion) Modules" But I can't see any place to order such a thing.

Anyone have any pointers?

Reply to
bh

I bought the ML310 board from Xilinx just recently. I came across the same question so I contacted Xilinx directly and asked them that very question. As a result I got the information that they plan to develop and provide such dedicated personality boards but haven't got them finished so far. The only thing you can do right now is to get the counterpart of the tyco connector and tinker your own adapter module. So did I! :-)

Regards, Quinn

"bh" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:MhBjd.41669$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...

Reply to
Quinn