[Noise] Xilinx Evaluation Board Problem

Hi there,

I have a xilinx test board which has 4 vertex2 and some wireless stuff. It connects P4 system through PCI.

Here is the problem.

When the channel (air) has sudden change, all the pins connected to the xilinx chips(vertex2 6000) goes up for short time. It remains high about 600 to 800ns. I also checked the ground pin which goes high too.

If you have any idea, please let me know. I will appreciate it.

Thanks ahead,

Heeyong.

Reply to
Heeyong