how to specify which feature for a license

Hi everyone,

we have a license server that hosts both ACTEL_SUMMIT feature (1 seat) and ACTEL_VISTA one (10 seats).

Is there a way in Designer to specify either from the command line or through some environment variables the feature I want for a specific session?

The two features are forced to be on the same file since lmgrd cannot handle separate files, but it looks like that when I launch the tool the first unassigned feature is used.

I haven't seen anything similar in the flexlm documentation and/or the designer command line options.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Al

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.