customize tools in AVRStudio ? how to specify current file name

I want to integrate in AvrStudio some tools (astyle, doxygen), In the "tools"-"customize" dialog I need to specify the current editor file name and the path of that file. Are there any predefined macros for that (e.g %F for current file and %P for current path) ????

My google search gave me only the same questions but no answers.

Anyone knows?

Thx,

Adib.

Reply to