Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga

I want to to get the hardware(pcb or shematic) or some other files,and
also I want to know if I want to do this what should i prepare!

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga
you need brains
.

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga

Sometimes one is enough.

Kolja

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga
ROTFL,

Kolja I really enjoy your comments. Sure you are right.

Antti

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga
http://www.gaisler.com/products/leon2/leon.html

Cheers,
Jon

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga
the OP pretty much knows that url
so what he was actually asking was very unclear

SPARC (that is LEON) can be easily implemented in Virtex FPGA
same for CPU86 from HT-LAB so the answer to OP is YES lots of people
have implemented sparc and cpu86 in virtex.

Antti

Re: Have someone implementate the cpu86 or sparc embeded processor in the v-2 fpga

http://hydraxc.xilant.com/CMS/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid41%&func=fileinfo&id10 %

XCAPP009 in download area

ready to run .BIT files and make environment for CPU86 in Virtex-4

Antti

Site Timeline