FPGA Board Competition

In addition to the competition we are running currently running we are also running one in conjuction with Components In Electronics magazine. Prize is a special version RS1-1500 Raggedstone1. Details are in the forthcoming March issue. Not out yet but coming soon. Their website is

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Taking Design to the Limit and Beyond.

John Adair