Best solution for pci target and backend interface

I use in my project a pci target ( it a free core from Lattice). I must to control some devices (a few motors and other things...) and I choise to do this through pci. One of the signals that control the motor are start/stop, run/brake, dir,..... I must to send command for this motor through pci. After pci target module I interfaced a ram block where in location0 I mapped this signals. In location1 I mapped others signals for another device... For controlling the motor I write in this ram some words at location0. I choise to use a ram because I have more devices. I made ram block dual port whith synchron write on port1 and asynchron read on port2( on port1 I write command and on port2 I read signal controls). It is this best solution???? Have you another solution for me? Please help me..

Thanks,

Reply to
Dan