Aurora v2.5

I've just used the Core Generator to customise an Aurora 16 bit streaming interface for a V2P. The resulting code has the core placed on the bottom edge of the device when I put it on the top edge during customisation. Has anyone else noticed this?

TIA.

Rog.

Reply to
Roger

I haven't seen this particular issue, but Xilinx has just confirmed to me that Aurora v2.5 can generate wrong code if an existing core is recustomizied. I found this when playing with a simplex core for V4FX.

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM