a question about flex10 configure

When I configure my flex10k, sometimes maxplus tell me that configure is not successful, and the device does not work. Once the condition happens ,it will be still for sometime, such as several hours or several days. But, after that , it will be configured successfully and work well. Can you tell me why and how to do ???

Reply to
panwh

It's some time since I've used a Flex10K but I've never noticed this. Presumably you are configuring it with a ByteBlaster. Have you checked all the connections, you might have a poor solder joint?

Leon

--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: aqzf13@dsl.pipex.com