USB OTG high speed

I see where Atmel has announced a USB OTG full speed controller chip.
It looks interesting.  But I would prefer a high speed device.  Anyone
know of such a chip?  Or I can use a core if it is not too large.  So
far I have not found anything that will implement OTG and high speed.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: USB OTG high speed
You might want to look at the ISP1761 at Philips. They have a page up
for it, but I am not sure if it is available.
http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/buses/usb/products/otg/isp1761 /

Re: USB OTG high speed

Hi Rick,

the philips HS chips is not available at least for normal mortals. It realy
looks like real nice part but I guess only available in some very small BGS
like package :(

there are a few HS OTG PHY chips available, (at least 3 known to us) and
some companies have also working IP Cores (OTG HS).
www.asics.ws
they have a OTG eval board for demonstration of the OTG IP Core that
supports OTG PHY solutions from 5 different manufacturers.

Antti

Site Timeline