USB 2.0 Linux host stack

Hi, Is there any place where i can get the basic documents which talks about the flow in linux usb host. ( to get to know the flow between host controller driver, host stack core and mass storage class/some other clas driver).

Thanks & regards, Nagendran V

Reply to
nagendran.v

These two links should provide sufficient reading material ;-)

Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460
Kennesaw, GA, USA 30144    http://mnmoran.org

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
  and we never even know we have the key."
The Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1
Reply to
Michael N. Moran