USB 1.1 microcontroller in DIP package ?

I'm looking for a microcontroller with low speed USB 1.1 support in a DIP
package, and with onboard Flash (ie: not a OTP chip).

I know about the HC08 JB8. I also see that Microchip do a PIC one as well.

Are there any others ? (I'm in the UK in case that makes any difference
in availability)

Thanks for any information.

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century

Re: USB 1.1 microcontroller in DIP package ?

Cypress ?
-jg

Re: USB 1.1 microcontroller in DIP package ?

Atmel 8051  in plcc  at89c513x I think
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/product_card.asp?part_id28%90
futurlec.com sells a cheap dev board
http://www.futurlec.com/USBDevBoard.shtml

AVR usb are lqfpor  tqfp only I think

Atmel  usb micros
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/devices.asp?family_id65%5

Microchip
the 18f4550 40 pin   18f2550 28 pin
http://www.microchip.com/ParamChartSearch/chart.aspx?branchID11%1&mid10%&lang=en&pageId74%

Alex

Re: USB 1.1 microcontroller in DIP package ?

ST7328 comes in a 70mil DIP

Site Timeline