TUSB3210 questions

Hello !

I've just started a hobby project involving the TUSB3210 USB peripheral
device MCU. Does anyone have any experience from this device ? Does it have
any special gimmicks that I should be aware of ?

Also, I imagine that following a reference design schematic, such as the
ones available from Texas Instrument's website, allow me to create a basic
circuit that can operate the chip. Is this assumption correct, or is there
something extremely special I should know when designing a PCB board such as
this ? The crystal used is a 12 MHz one, so should I avoid tight corners
when drawing the lines, or something like that ?

This is the first PCB I'm ever designing, so I'm kinda lost. But I ain't
afraid to try :)

Greetings,
Antti Keskinen

Site Timeline