to change start address of a S-rec

Hi...
         I am using objcopy.exe utility from cygwin for converting the
elf to srec format.
The problem i am facing is that i am not able to set the start address
to what i want.
The loading address with which elf was made is 0x90007000. so the srec
is starting at the address. now i want it to be relocated to
0x00000800. with objcopy i am able to only increment the address to a
new address.
the --set-start option is not at all creating any change.....

with regards
Aj

Re: to change start address of a S-rec

I tested the --set-start switch with a hex file, and it works OK. Try
adjusting with --adjust-start and wrapping all the way around.

Site Timeline