to change start address of a S-rec

Hi... I am using objcopy.exe utility from cygwin for converting the elf to srec format. The problem i am facing is that i am not able to set the start address to what i want. The loading address with which elf was made is 0x90007000. so the srec is starting at the address. now i want it to be relocated to

0x00000800. with objcopy i am able to only increment the address to a new address. the --set-start option is not at all creating any change.....

with regards Aj

Reply to
Aj

I tested the --set-start switch with a hex file, and it works OK. Try adjusting with --adjust-start and wrapping all the way around.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney