The Problem about bluetooth(SPP) connected with MCU

I try to use the Bluetooth modules (Spp) to connect my device and P through RS232 and Uart. My device was based on Mega128.

The wireless connect was established. And the data translation between PC's serials with wireless method wa completed .

But Now, there are some problem

When I send the data from MCU to PC through Bluetooth modules. for example if "8F 7F 50 7F 7F" be sent. then "8F FD 7F" or"8F"or"8F 7F FD" will be received on the PC from th serial connecting with Bluetooth Module.

The Uart's settings : Baud Rate: 9600, StopBits: 1, Parity: Even,

How could I to get the right data?

Reply to
lingqu7852