Softwaredesigner Embedded (DSP/VxWorks but WIN32 too) looking for new Project

I am a software designer from Germany/Hannover looking for a new project.
At the last project i worked on the following topics:
- DSP56xxx with CodeWarrior
- Implementation of a vintage modem standard with the DSP
- Soundanalysis / encryption / transportation via own modem standard over
telephone line / decryption and soundsynthesis with the DSP
- FSK/PSK modulation on the DSP
- FFT/FHT on the DSP
- PPC604 and PPC860 with VxWorks (VME rack and PC104 version)
- Videostream analysis / compression / xferring / decompression /
visualization (better than RealPlayer ofcause)
- Visualization with Win32 and JAVA
- Messaging via SMS/Fax/Voice/Mail implemented on an embedded target (PPC604
/ VxWorks)
- Production Tool realized with TCL/TK with an own TCL library
For more information about my skills and my last projects please see:
http://matthias.thoemel.bei.t-online.de
I am available from 1/2004 on. If you are interested in a cooperation with
me, please email to me.
With best regards,
Matthias

Re: Softwaredesigner Embedded (DSP/VxWorks but WIN32 too) looking for new Project
that's nice

(PPC604