Small Linux SBC in the $50 price range?

I'm in the market for a couple of small Linux SBCs big enough to run a JVM (no LCD required; this is a signal-processing application built in Java). I don't care what core is on it, as long as I can get performance equivalent to about a 200MHz x86 under 5W, and at least one serial port (two serial ports, and some direct access to GPIO, would be nice)

The FriendlyARM board (see below) is absolutely perfect but I don't need the touchscreen and so forth - is there anything cheaper?

Reply to
larwe