SBC w/ SDIO slot?

My question seems a bit off topic for this group but I couldn't find
anything that's more closely related

Are there any manfacturers out there that makes single board computers
with SDIO slot?  I don't want to have to bother with custom designs.

Thanks!

Re: SBC w/ SDIO slot?

Do you have a CPU preference?

Re: SBC w/ SDIO slot?
It doesn't have to be x86.  Here is the wish list of what we want:

Size: ATX or smaler
Power: 12v fanless
Processor: 200mhz or >
Ports: 2 serial, 2 USB
RAM: Can handle up to 512mb
Graphics: On Board capable of 800x600 resolution (since we will use a
touch screen)
Network: WinCE 5.0 drivers, LEAP/CCX, 802.11b.

Optional: Capable of CF booting and can handle a 2 gig flash card.  We
currently have a work around for that
Optional: Lead free

Re: SBC w/ SDIO slot?
We are working on a board that can meet most of that.

But it's x86, unfortunately.

Smaller: 5.5"x5".

Yes, 9V to 12V, 1A (+ 1A for USB).  No fan and no heat sink.  Plastic
BGAs.
3 on-board switching regulators and 2 Low drop out regulators.

466 MHz

1 serial, 4 USB.  A second serial used in VGA signals (shared with
I2C).
May be usable for LCD option, instead of VGA.

Yes, 512M 64 bits DDR SDRAM on SODIMM (Laptop memory card)

Yes, upto 1600x1200 16 bits and 1280x1024 32 bits.

Yes, RTL8139 100T.

Yes, CF upto to 127G.

Yes, silver solder paste and all Lead Free components.

Unfortunately, not for SDIO as you originally requested.  You would
need to add a daughter card for SDIO or WiFi.

Re: SBC w/ SDIO slot?
Do you have a company website or more information on this board?  If
your wireless card is  capable of LEAP we are interested.

Re: SBC w/ SDIO slot?

Can you use a USB WiFi adapter, or ethernet to WiFi?   Otherwise, we
have
to find a WiFi module through a Xilinx FPGA (xc3s200) on the LPC bus.

See http://ia3.linnix.com

Thanks.

Site Timeline