MIPS branch delay slot question ?

Hi,

I designed an out-of-order 2 way issue MIPS like cpu core running on an Altera fpga. I removed MIPS's branch delay slot support in my core. I wrote my own assembler for it. But now I decide to switch to gnu tools. So my question is if there is a compiliation switch in gcc to turn off "mips's branch delay slot" when generate binary image? If No, is it pretty easy to modify assembler to get rid of MIPS's branch delay slot and how?

Thanks

Reply to
alpha

Possibly -fno-delayed-branch ?