Orcad Layout question

Can anyone tell me what the cryptic descriptions of the padstack layers are
in Orcad Layout please? They are:

Top
Bottom
Plane
Inner
SMTop
SMBot
SPTop
SPBot
SSTop
SSBot
AsyTop
AsyBot
DRLDWG
Drill
CommentLayer
Spare2
Spare3

A few are obvious but what about the rest. I cannot find any reference in
the documentation.
Thanks.

Rog.

Re: Orcad Layout question

I don't use Orcad, but most of these seem pretty obvious:

No warrant express or implied ;)
try sci.electronics.cad for some Orcad users.

Bob

Re: Orcad Layout question

I don't use Orcad, thank goodness, but the names functions are probably
arbitrary. The Pulsonix software I use allows layers to be edited and
new layers and user-defined layer classes to be added.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email: snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com