no support from Infineon...

Any other also got no feedback on technical question
for Infineon products?

rick

Re: no support from Infineon...

It can take them weeks for a trivial question.
Apparently their web support dept is understaffed.
IOW, the company is too big.

Rene

Re: no support from Infineon...
Hello Rene,

Which causes lost design-ins. Busy engineers move on when companies
think this is isn't their problem.

In consequence, my design-in rate for certain companies has gone from
two-digit percentages to the low single digits. For some reason most of
them are in Europe....

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

Re: no support from Infineon...

Well...

Think I have to drop soon my TriCore TC1130 Linux/u-boot
project then...got so far binary Linux kernel compiled from
free sources and with GNU patches against offical gcc/binutils...

...but then again as already mentioned...there are other CPU's
on the market with much better support (o;

rick

Re: no support from Infineon...
Hello Jedi,

If you work through a distributor I wouldn't give up yet but rattle the
cage there. Big time. That has sometimes worked wonders.

Yes, there certainly are. And it can't hurt to mention that.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

Site Timeline