Need MicroControllers with built in USB Port and Protocol

ATmega169 is obsolete, because it is replaced by ATmega169P but is does not have USB.

What speed do you need for USB? There is a S/W solution called IgorPlug for 1.5 Mbps. Check

Yes, but you need to get commitments from the right source.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

OK, this would help in lower cost.

Very low, for bytes of downloading only.

Will look into it, thanks.

Reply to
linnix