MCU to bluetooth

Hello,

    I would like to make communicate a MCU with a PC via bluetooth. I'm
looking for information on interfacing a MCU to bluetooth. Can you
suggest me some links on implementing such an interface?

Many thanks,

ab

Re: MCU to bluetooth
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:15:09 +0100, Andrei Bejenari

There are quite a few bluetooth modules available that one connects to
an MCUs UART.  National Semiconductors LMX9820SB module is
available from digikey. The only snag for ease of use is the BGA
package. If anyone has layed out a small PCB that takes this device +
Antenna and bring out the serial port to a connector, I  for one would
be interested in purchasing it.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Site Timeline