LPC900, ICP programming specifications

Hello,

Who knows where I can find:

'ICP programming specifications' for the LCP900 series.

We need a programmer without the ISP-ICP stuff. (LPC902/3 serie)

Thanks.

Re: LPC900, ICP programming specifications
There is certainly on app on it. I viewed while writing my ISP programmer.
And it is on the Philips site. My pdfs are on another pc so I can not
reference it.

Re: LPC900, ICP programming specifications
No there is not (any more).

There is an app for ISP-ICP bridge with flashMagic but there is no
specification for ICP.
If I recall correctly there was a time ago, together with some code to do
ICP with another 8051. I think that the policy is changed.

Also where is the LPC904 information? It is also gone with the wind!

Regards.

Re: LPC900, ICP programming specifications
Gerard,

the ICP programming sepcs are post in the Yahoo LPC900_users forum.
Look in the files section

To get there you have to sign up but there is catch that I would know
of.

An Schwob

Re: LPC900, ICP programming specifications
Thanks!!!