Lost CD on Lewin Edwards' book "Embedded System Design on a Shoestring"

This past weekend, the CD-ROM accompanying the book slipped out. Is
there a legal public FTP site where I can download the contents? Or is
the replacement CD-ROM orderable?

I should learn better next time to store the cd in a carrying case than
to leave it tucked inside the opened jacket in a paperback book :-(

-Mike

Re: Lost CD on Lewin Edwards' book "Embedded System Design on a Shoestring"

Never mind. I found it at z w s . com after some googling.

Site Timeline