Book on AC Design

What would be a good book on filters, oscillators, and AC circuit design?

Reply to
Greg Hansen

I know it's been said before, but I'm going to say it again: The Art of Electronics. Sure, there are many other books, and possibly ones more specifically suited to what you are looking for, but The Art of Electronics covers every area in such depth that it is one of the few electronics books you'll need.

-Tavys

Reply to
Tavys Ashcroft