LAN91C111 X25OUT

Hi,

A simple question (but can't find the answer in the datasheet):

Is the X25OUT valid right after power-up (even when RESET is asserted) or is it available only after RESET goes low (or even later)?

I'd like to use X25OUT to feed the MCU clock input, but that requires X25OUT to be a valid clock even during reset.

I would check this if I just had a board with a LAN91C111..

Thanks,

-jm

Reply to
Jukka Marin