JTAG/SHARP LH75410

I'm looking at a problem with a jtag connection to a Sharp LH75410 for a friend. He's trying to get a Nohau USB JTAG emulator working with it. I suspect there is some poorly documented or subtle issue involved, because the connection "sort of" works, reading the device ID but not executing basic commands.

Does anyone have experience with this combination? Are there some common landmines that need to be avoided? Any insight would be helpful.

Reply to
Ian McBride