initializing controller ks0713

Hoi guys, i need help, i've tryed to inialize my LCD controler samsung ks0713 using its datasheet. unfortunately i had no succes. if some one has already experiance with this controller of others of its familly (ks07XXX) please tell me how to initialize it and get it ready to display data. if possible in assemby language.

and thnkx NacMo

Reply to
nacemo

If you are using a graphical LCD I am wondering why you are using aseembler?

First bit of google search on 'ks0713' provided a C library and PC simulator/demo at

Unfortunately it is about $500. From the briefest of looks at the datasheet there is description of initialistaion, but a lot depends on your host intereface type and LCD type as to what would be required. I think you need to make sure you know what the configuration should be for the LCD in question first.

--
Paul Carpenter		| paul@pcserv.demon.co.uk
        Main Site