hunt for the right FPGA evaluation board

Can anybody recommend an FPGA board (preferably under $300) that has roughly
the following (or better)? These are listed in decreasing order of
importance.

* The possibility for connection to a readily-available Ethernet module,
such as the NET1 peripheral board for sale at Digilent
(https://digilent.us/Sales/Peripheral.cfm ) - this is a must
* 1MB SRAM - this is also pretty firm
* FPGA with 300k cells
* 4MB DRAM
* 16MB flash RAM
* easy access to the FPGA's I/O pins so I can interface it to analogue
circuitry

I don't need a PLD board, LEDs, 7-segment displays or extra serial I/O
ports. An A-D convertor would be nice, though.

Thanks.

Site Timeline