How to communicate between the VxSIM and ThreadX simulator?

Hello,

In our project, we are having two OS environments of VxWorks and ThreadX (which will be on two differnet boards. VxWorks on MPC8260 and ThreadX on MIPS). In order to do Unit Testing without using the hardware stuff, we need to have communication between VxSIM and ThreadX simulator. As far as VxSIM is concerned, with the help ULIP driver, we can create TCP/IP sockets. But we don't know how to communicate with ThreadX simulator and vice-e-versa. Does ThreadX also have something like ULIP driver? I sent a mail to ThreadX people. But havent got any response yet.

Here is my summarrized query : How to communicate between the VxSIM and ThreadX simulator? Any guidence regarding this will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Mahesh.

Reply to
Mahesh Bajaj