How to communicate between the VxSIM and ThreadX simulator?

Hello,

In our project, we are having two OS environments of VxWorks and
ThreadX (which will be on two differnet boards. VxWorks on MPC8260 and
ThreadX on MIPS). In order to do Unit Testing without using the
hardware stuff, we need to have communication between VxSIM and
ThreadX simulator. As far as VxSIM is concerned, with the help ULIP
driver, we can create TCP/IP sockets. But we don't know how to
communicate with ThreadX simulator and vice-e-versa. Does ThreadX also
have something like ULIP driver? I sent a mail to ThreadX people. But
havent got any response yet.

Here is my summarrized query : How to communicate between the VxSIM
and ThreadX simulator?
Any guidence regarding this will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh.

Site Timeline