Linking ThreadX to ROM address using MULTI.

Hi,

I am implementing ThreadX on a MIPS based board with MULTI IDE as tool chain. I was able to load and run ThreadX from RAM with the help of a debugger called Sling Shot. If the linker file is modified such that the code is linked to ROM address, Then ThreadX goes into some kind of loop in a routine called __ghs_bmcisr.

What are the issues that need to be considered while making modifications in the linker file?

This is more of MULTI IDE Related question than ThreadX!

Thanks in Advance, Ghadineo

Reply to
Ghadi