H8/500 datasheet / databook needed

I have an old product that I need to do some work on, and am having
trouble locating datasheets on the CPU.  The product uses the obsolete
H8/532 variant (HD6475328F).

While I still have many of the old grey Hitachi databooks on the shelf,
it appears that I'm missing those which cover the /500 variant.

Search engines were unable to turn up PDF's, and Renesas cites their
90's lawsuit with Motorola as the basis for removing the documentation
from their website.

If anyone has the relevant PDF's available, or has databooks that they
are willing to part with, please advise.

Thanks,

--Dave

Re: H8/500 datasheet / databook needed

I have the data books for the H8/532 series but I'm afraid
the only help I'm able to offer is to answer any questions
(by e-mail) which you may have.

Mike Harding

Re: H8/500 datasheet / databook needed

I used to use the H8/534 in a couple of products. I have the pdf's
available for the 532 and can email them to you. I even have 15 or so
H8/534 processors....

email me at the sales address on our web page and I'll email the pdf's

HTH
Iain

Iain Tebbutt
www.claritech.co.uk - hardware and software design